Release 29.0.2 contains a fix for a Jetty CVE, plus a number of bug fixes and small enhancements, including changes to user auth, Twin API, VMware, and running as non-root.
For a high-level overview of what has changed in Horizon 29, see What’s New in OpenNMS Horizon 29.
The codename for Horizon 29.0.2 is Satanic Nightjar.
- Update labelling in Configure Discover screen (Issue NMS-12992)
- Link to release notes in web Help / About needs updating (Issue NMS-13579)
- Twin logs doesn’t appear in ipc.log (Issue NMS-13731)
- Authorization changes not taking immediate effect (Issue NMS-13761)
- VMware sessions not correctly closed in all cases (Issue NMS-13774)
- Permission check in ./install -dis flags unwriteable files in the .git directory (Issue NMS-13778)
- Uncatched exception when importing a VMware virtual machine without an IP interface (Issue NMS-13781)
- opennms-webapp-hawtio %post chown errors (Issue NMS-13788)
- 29.0.1 minion should be RUNAS=minion (Issue NMS-13789)
- Missing RRD package definition in BMP persisting adapter (Issue NMS-13812)
- CVE-2021-28164: access to WEB-INF (Issue NMS-13832)
- Dynamic Configuration of Trap Listener (Issue NMS-13564)
- Tracing support for twin communication (Issue NMS-13650)
- Document how to install from source (Issue NMS-13685)
- Improve Related Events box in Alarm detail page (Issue NMS-13749)
- Optionally include a table of event parameters on the event detail page (Issue NMS-13765)
- Remove link to wiki from the landing page (Issue NMS-13779)
- Add support for VMware 7.0.3 performance data collection (Issue NMS-13780)