Release 28.1.1 contains a number of bug fixes and enhancements, including web UI, Minion, Docker, and documentation improvements.
For a high-level overview of what has changed in Horizon 28, see What’s New in OpenNMS Horizon 28.
The codename for Horizon 28.1.1 is Mikaela Banes.
- Fix example configuration for Scriptd (Issue NMS-13271)
- Strings with URL arguments are truncated in the eventdescr field (Issue NMS-13428)
- SNMPv3 traps are not counted correctly in JMX metrics (Issue NMS-13489)
- missing fields in search autocomplete (Issue NMS-13518)
- Some of the tests of ClassificationRulePageIT are flaky (Issue NMS-13566)
- Signed Minion container bleeding image shows revision as meridian-foundation-2021.1.4-1-487 (Issue NMS-13587)
- Meridian Minion images do not include release (Issue NMS-13591)
- Horizon release-28.x builds fail with a certificate error (Issue NMS-13609)
- Document data types in collectd (Issue NMS-10476)
- Update adapters documentation (Issue NMS-12999)
- Move monitors docs to the Reference section (Issue NMS-13524)
- Move detectors to reference section (Issue NMS-13525)
- Move collectors to reference section (Issue NMS-13526)
- Move telemetryd (streaming telemetry) to reference section (Issue NMS-13527)
- Move ticketing docs to reference section (Issue NMS-13529)
- Add search term highlight functionality in documentation (Issue NMS-13540)
- Minion: Health ReST API: Lightweight/passive health check for broker/OpenNMS (Issue NMS-13547)
- Move provisioning policies to the reference section (Issue NMS-13562)
- Implement HW inventory Provisioning adapter API to support Juniper HW (Issue NMS-13575)
- Add full trapoid for Snmp V1 (Issue NMS-13586)
- Geolocator Doc Clarification (Issue NMS-13611)