Release 28.0.2 contains a bunch of bug fixes and enhancements, as well as some fixes for XSS issues and a Jetty CVE.
For a high-level overview of what has changed in Horizon 28, see What’s New in OpenNMS Horizon 28.
The codename for Horizon 28.0.2 is Soundwave.
- The Dev Documentation doesn’t have information about the Hardware Inventory (Issue NMS-11730)
- Admin guide still uses deprecated term "provisioning group" in places (Issue NMS-12373)
- Swagger UI hard coded to server via HTTP (Issue NMS-13353)
- OpenAPI spec fails validation (Issue NMS-13354)
- OutOfMemory issue on Minion (corner case related to Offheap) (Issue NMS-13405)
- vmwareconfigbuilder and vmwarecimquery not working anymore (Issue NMS-13444)
- Jetty 9.4.38 security issues CVE-2021-28164, CVE-2021-34428 and CVE-2021-28169 (Issue NMS-13449)
- Reflected XSS in webapp notice wizard (Issue NMS-13496)
- Reflected XSS in scheduled outage editor (Issue NMS-13498)
- Add missing Prometheus collectd example in our documenation (Issue NMS-12978)
- Nephron: Consider interfaces for unaligned windows (Issue NMS-13352)
- Table formatting issue in new docs (Issue NMS-13364)
- Hardware Inventory Plugin needs docs (Issue NMS-13370)
- Document search panel (Issue NMS-13408)
- The PageSequenceMonitor keys host and virtual-host are confusing (Issue NMS-13412)
- Only publish Docker images when system tests are green (Issue NMS-13433)
- Doc typos - improper character escaping (Issue NMS-13448)
- Update table formatting in collectors section of docs (Issue NMS-13456)
- Optimize node cache refresh to be non-blocking to flow data (Issue NMS-13481)