Release 27.0.4 contains a number of bug fixes relating to WMI, the Minion, flows, reports, JEXL processing, and more, as well as a few small enhancements.
For a high-level overview of what has changed in Horizon 27, see What’s New in OpenNMS Horizon 27.
The codename for 27.0.4 is Towel.
- Searching for event context that contains single quotes is not possible (Issue NMS-12517)
- WmiCollector does not work on Minion (Issue NMS-12944)
- Discrepancy between Flows "top N" and SNMP for same interface (Issue NMS-12967)
- Increase length of snmpinterfaces.snmpifdescr (Issue NMS-12976)
- requisition meta data are deleted if node meta data defined with "db only" synchronize (Issue NMS-12990)
- Timezone and date range inconsistencies when scheduling database reports associated with Grafana dashboards. (Issue NMS-13070)
- Exception messages during node import (log noise) (Issue NMS-13082)
- Fix vmwareconfigbuilder script to run with JDK9+ (Issue NMS-13084)
- Keep and adjust flows with negative duration (Issue NMS-13088)
- SFlow enhancment is not functional (Issue NMS-13093)
- Karaf Poller commands won’t work if Telemetryd is disabled (Issue NMS-13094)
- JEXL expression handling updates (Issue NMS-13103)
- Telemetryd: Reload daemon always fails and stops Temetryd (Issue NMS-13112)