Release 27.0.3 is the fourth release in the Horizon 27 series.
It contains a number of mostly esoteric bug fixes, and a few small enhancements.
For a high-level overview of what has changed in Horizon 27, see What’s New in OpenNMS Horizon 27.
The codename for 27.0.3 is Dolphins.
- Prometheus Collector attempting to persist non-integer values to counters (Issue NMS-13007)
- OpenNMS fails to start, when more than one active listener is referencing the same parser (Issue NMS-13034)
- ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException thrown by the SNMP Interface Poller (Issue NMS-13042)
- Karaf command 'snmp-fit' not functional (Issue NMS-13055)
- Long datasource names are truncated and are not accessable on read (Issue NMS-13060)
- The makerpm.sh script requires the mingw32-nsis package (Issue NMS-13069)