Release 26.2.2 is the ninth release in the Horizon 26 series.
It contains a number of bug fixes and enhancements, including doc improvements, time series updates, and a fix for UEI processing.
The codename for 26.2.2 is Vader.
- HTTP Detector does not accept a response without a reason as valid (Issue NMS-10351)
- Eventconf with same UEI but differing masks does not follow first-found-wins rule when some events have alarm-data elements and some do not (Issue NMS-12755)
- make allowing legacy MD5 passwords configurable (Issue NMS-12817)
- Install guide RHEL instructions are invalid on RHEL 7 (Issue NMS-12891)
- Nullpointer in Time Series Integration Layer when query leads to no data. (Issue NMS-12914)
- Integration API: Alarm.type is unset (Issue NMS-12923)
- SNMP special configs are missing in the docs (Issue NMS-10382)
- Update collectors chapter (Issue NMS-12682)
- Include XML schema for wsman-datacollection-config.xml in assemblies (Issue NMS-12813)
- Update Minion installation documentation (Issue NMS-12917)
- Improvements to Timescale Plugin (Issue NMS-12929)
- sort custom reports (Issue NMS-12931)
- TSS: TimescalePlugin: Create KAR (Issue NMS-12932)