Release 26.1.2 is the fifth release in the Horizon 26 series.
It contains a bunch of bug fixes and improvements, including docker container optimizations,
Netflow changes, documentation updates, time-series enhancements, and more.
The codename for 26.1.2 is Plague.
- AbstractSnmpValue.allBytesDisplayable() IndexOutOfBound Exception (Issue NMS-7547)
- Unable to collect SNMP through minions on a large scale (Issue NMS-10389)
- Update examples/opennms.conf to be JDK11-compatible (Issue NMS-12468)
- RRD-to-Newts converter only handles AVERAGE RRAs (Issue NMS-12722)
- Parameters with dots handled incorrectly in BMP feature config (Issue NMS-12738)
- The ReST end-point for the Flow Exporter details is returning invalid content (Issue NMS-12740)
- Netflow 5 records in ES do not contain value for delta_switched (Issue NMS-12750)
- dependency commons-beanutils 1.8.3 vulnerability (Issue NMS-12757)
- Template field 'APPLICATION TAG' has illegal size (Issue NMS-12783)
- Kafka Producer puts all events on the same partition when using
- Reduce Docker container image size (Issue NMS-12284)
- Document how to use meta-data with thresholding (Issue NMS-12735)
- Add documentation for TcpListener (Issue NMS-12736)
- upgrade to latest Jetty security/bug fixes (Issue NMS-12743)
- Run a comparison: implementation before changes and after (Issue NMS-12752)
- Optimize Performance of InfluxDb Plugin (Issue NMS-12759)
- Be able to ignore certificate validation on all Karaf features that push data to Elasticsearch (Issue NMS-12768)
- Evaluate and improve opennms-cortex-tss-plugin (Issue NMS-12771)
- Provide a test harness for time series plugins (Issue NMS-12772)