Release 26.1.1 is the fourth release in the Horizon 26 series.
It contains a number of documentation and bug fixes including improvements to Kafka event and alarm publishing.
The codename for 26.1.1 is Hydrating.
- SSLCertMonitor server-name parameter results in NPE (Issue NMS-12332)
- Provisiond accepts multiple primary SNMP interfaces (Issue NMS-12605)
- Fix warnings during documentation build (Issue NMS-12702)
- Cleanup removed Elasticsearch REST plugin and hint to Plugin Manager (Issue NMS-12716)
- The Alarm History feature is not working (Issue NMS-12718)
- Events forwarded by Kafka Producer doesn't have any parameters set (Issue NMS-12723)
- Netflow ingress performance regression (Issue NMS-12724)