Changes since v23.07.0
- Fixed volume expansion if a new requested size is smaller than the total volume size for ontap-nas and ontap-nas-flexgroup storage drivers (Issue #834).
- Fixed volume size to display only usable size of the volume during import for ontap-nas and ontap-nas-flexgroup storage drivers (Issue #722).
- Fixed FlexVol name conversion for ONTAP-NAS-Economy.
- Fixed Trident initialization issue on a windows node when node is rebooted.
- Kubernetes: Added support for Kubernetes 1.28.
- Added support for using Azure Managed Identities (AMI) with azure-netapp-files storage driver.
- Added support for NVMe over TCP for the ONTAP-SAN driver.
- Added ability to pause the provisioning of a volume when backend is set to suspended state by user (Issue #558).
Other advanced storage management/provisioning/access features available in Astra Control include:
- Read-only clones
- Snapshot Restore
- Support for Kerberos in-flight encryption
- Volume Replication
Please refer to Astra Control Documentation for details on these features.
- Kubernetes: Updated minimum supported Kubernetes to 1.23.