Changes since v23.04.0
- Kubernetes: Fixed Trident upgrade to disregard old pods stuck in terminating state (Issue #740).
- Kubernetes: Added toleration to "transient-trident-version-pod" definition (Issue #795).
- Fixed ONTAP ZAPI requests to ensure LUN serial numbers are queried when getting LUN attributes to identify and fix ghost iSCSI devices during Node Staging operations.
- Fixed error handling in storage driver code (Issue #816).
- Fixed quota resize when using ONTAP drivers with use-rest=true.
- Fixed LUN clone creation in ontap-san-economy.
- Revert publish info field from
devicePath; added logic to populate and recover (in some cases)
- Kubernetes: Added support for importing pre-provisioned snapshots.
- Kubernetes: Minimized deployment and daemonset linux permissions (Issue #817).
- No longer reporting the state field for "online" volumes and snapshots.
- Updates the backend state if the ONTAP backend is offline (Issues #801, #543).
- LUN Serial Number is always retrieved and published during the ControllerVolumePublish workflow.
- Added additional logic to verify iSCSI multipath device serial number and size.
- Additional verification for iSCSI volumes to ensure correct multipath device is unstaged.
- Added tech preview support for NVMe over TCP for the ONTAP-SAN driver.
- Kubernetes: Removed support for v1beta1 snapshots.
- Kubernetes: Removed support for pre-CSI volumes and storage classes.
- Kubernetes: Updated minimum supported Kubernetes to 1.22.