Changes since v22.01.0
- Improved parsing of iSCSI initiator names. (Issue #681)
- Fixed issue where CSI storage class parameters weren't allowed. (Issue #598)
- Fixed duplicate key declaration in Trident CRD. (Issue #671)
- Fixed inaccurate CSI Snapshot logs. (Issue #629)
- Fixed issue with unpublishing volumes on deleted nodes. (Issue #691)
- Added handling of filesystem inconsistencies on block devices. (Issue #656)
- Fixed issue pulling auto-support images when setting the
imageRegistryflag during installation. (Issue #715)
- Fixed issue where ANF driver failed to clone a volume with multiple export rules.
- Fixed panic when accessing nil fields for aggregate space in ONTAP API responses.
- Inbound connections to Trident's secure endpoints now require a minimum of TLS 1.3. (Issue #698)
- Trident now adds HSTS headers to responses from its secure endpoints.
- Trident now attempts to enable the Azure NetApp Files unix permissions feature automatically.
- Kubernetes Trident daemonset now runs at system-node-critical priority class. (Issue #694)
- ESeries driver (disabled since 20.07) has been removed.