Changes since v21.10.0
- IMPORTANT: If you are upgrading from any previous Trident release and use Azure NetApp Files, the
locationconfig parameter is now a mandatory, singleton field.
- Fixed issue where azure-netapp-files driver could be confused by multiple resources with the same name.
- ONTAP SAN IPv6 Data LIFs now work if specified with brackets.
- Kubernetes: Increase node registration backoff retry time for large clusters.
- Fixed issue where attempting to import an already imported volume returns EOF leaving PVC in pending state (Issue #489).
- Fixed issue when Astra Trident performance slows down when > 32 snapshots are created on a SolidFire volume.
- Replaced SHA-1 with SHA-256 in SSL certificate creation.
- Fixed ANF driver to allow duplicate resource names and limit operations to a single location.
- Added ability to limit azure-netapp-files driver to specific resource groups, NetApp accounts, capacity pools.
- Kubernetes: Added support for Kubernetes 1.23.
- Allow cross-region volumes in GCP driver (Issue #633)
- Kubernetes: Add scheduling options for Trident pods when installed via Trident Operator or Helm (Issue #651)
- Added support for 'unixPermissions' option to ANF volumes. (Issue #666)
- Trident REST interface can listen and serve only at 127.0.0.1 or [::1] addresses