Changes since v21.07.0
- IMPORTANT: The v21.10.0 release has an issue that can put the Trident controller into a CrashLoopBackOff state when a node is removed and then added back to the Kubernetes cluster. This issue is fixed in v21.10.1.
- Fixed issue where clones of XFS volumes could not be mounted on the same node as the source volume (Issue #514).
- Fixed issue where Trident logged a fatal error on shutdown (Issue #597).
- Kubernetes: Return a volume's used space as the minimum restoreSize when creating snapshots with ONTAP-NAS and ONTAP-NAS-Flexgroup drivers (Issue #645).
- Kubernetes: Fixed issue where "Failed to expand filesystem" error was logged after volume resize (Issue #560).
- Kubernetes: Fixed issue where a pod could get stuck in Terminating state (Issue #572).
- Kubernetes: Fixed the case where an ONTAP-SAN-Economy FlexVol may be full of snapshot LUNs (Issue #533).
- Kubernetes: Fixed custom YAML installer issue with different image (Issue #613).
- Kubernetes: Fixed snapshot size calculation (Issue #611).
- Kubernetes: Fixed issue where all Trident installers could identify plain Kubernetes as OpenShift (Issue #639).
- Kubernetes: Fixed the Trident operator to stop reconciliation if the Kubernetes API server is unreachable (Issue #599).
- Added support for 'unixPermissions' option to GCP-CVS Performance volumes.
- Added support for scale-optimized CVS volumes in GCP in the range 600 GiB to 1 TiB.
- Kubernetes: Added support for Kubernetes 1.22.
- Kubernetes: Enabled the Trident operator and Helm chart to work with Kubernetes 1.22 (Issue #628).
- Kubernetes: Added operator image to tridentctl images command (Issue #570).
- Added support for volume replication in ONTAP SAN driver.
- Added tech preview REST support for the ONTAP-NAS-Flexgroup, ONTAP-SAN, and ONTAP-NAS-Economy drivers.
- Added driver for Astra Data Store.