Changes since v20.01.0
IMPORTANT: If you are upgrading from Trident 19.07 or 19.10 please carefully read this.
- Kubernetes: Changed Trident node server to use downward API instead of relying on Kubernetes DNS to find Trident service. (Issue #328)
- Fixed FlexGroup volume deletion with ONTAP version 9.7. (Issue #326)
- Refer to backend storage for current volume size during resize. (Issue #345)
- Fixed a potential hang during iSCSI detach.
- Kubernetes: Fixed volume import for ANF backends.
- Kubernetes: Fixed cloning imported volumes for CVS & ANF backends.
- Kubernetes: Fixed displaying volume sizes in Gi. (Issue #305)
- Fixed dataLIF specification in backend config for IPv6.
- Updated to GoLang 1.14.
- Kubernetes: Added ability to remove CSI nodes from Trident's database via
- Kubernetes: Introduced Trident Operator to manage new Trident installations.
- Kubernetes: Added ability for Trident to automatically create and update export policies for NAS-based drivers to provide access to all nodes in your Kubernetes cluster. (Issue #252)
- Kubernetes: Trident now uses its own security context constraint in OpenShift. (Issue #374)
- Kubernetes: Added support for CRD API v1. (Issue #346)
- Kubernetes: Added support for additional auth providers. (Issue #348)
- Added support for bi-directional CHAP for ONTAP SAN drivers. (Issues #212 and #7)