Changes since v19.07.0
- Kubernetes: Added fix to ensure Trident pods only run on amd64/linux nodes. (Issue #264)
- Kubernetes: Reduced log verbosity in CSI sidecars. (Issue #275)
- Kubernetes: Added fix for volume names longer than 64 characters in solidfire and ontap-nas-economy drivers. (Issue #260, Issue #273)
- Kubernetes: Node now retries registration with controller indefinitely (Issue #283)
- Kubernetes: Fixed a panic when adding a storage backend fails.
- Kubernetes: Fixed Azure NetApp Files to work with non-CSI deployments. (Issue #274)
- Worked around a breaking API change in NetApp Cloud Volumes Service in AWS. (Issue #288)
- Fixed NFS 4.1 access denied issue in ontap-nas-economy driver (Issue #256)
- Disabled FabricPool tiering for ONTAP volumes created by Trident. (Issue #199)
- Fixed bug when IFace is not set in the Element backend config. (Issue #272)
- Kubernetes: Disabled automatic flexvol pruning in ontap-nas-economy driver.
- Kubernetes: Added support to CSI Trident for volume expansion for iSCSI PVs.
- Kubernetes: Added unsupported tridentctl for MacOS. (Issue #167)
- Kubernetes: Added support to CSI Trident for raw block volumes with multi-attach for iSCSI PVs.
- Kubernetes: Added support for Kubernetes 1.16 and OpenShift 4.2.
- Kubernetes: Made installer setup directory optional and relative to working directory. (Issue #230)
- Kubernetes: Support volume cloning using a PVC as the source.
- Kubernetes: Added enhancements to 'tridentctl logs' command for CSI mode.
- Added HTTP proxy support for NetApp Cloud Volumes Service in AWS driver. (Issue #246)
- Added snapshotDir option to NetApp Cloud Volumes Service in AWS driver.
- Added driver for NetApp Cloud Volumes Service in Google Cloud Platform.
- Added option for JSON-formatted logging. (Issue #286)
- Kubernetes: Removed 'dry-run' switch from the installer. (Issue #192)
- Changed minimum supported ONTAP version to 9.1.
- Removed support for running Trident with an external etcd instance.