Changes since v19.07.0
- Resolved an issue when iFace is not specified in the Solidfire backend configuration file.
- Docker: Fixed a lock contention issue when doing log file rotations.
- Reduced amount of log spam by moving some messages to debug.
tridentctl logscommand can now gather node pod and sidecar logs.
- Kubernetes: Added fix to ensure Trident pods only run on amd64/linux nodes.
- Fixed some iSCSI connection logic.
- Kubernetes: Reduced log verbosity in CSI sidecars.
- Kubernetes: Added fix for volume names longer than 64 characters in solidfire and ontap-nas-economy drivers.
- Kubernetes: Fix for Azure NetApp Files to work with non-CSI deployments.
- Worked around a breaking API change in NetApp Cloud Volumes Service in AWS. (Issue #288)
- Kubernetes: Deprecated support for external etcd stores for storing Trident's data in favor of CRDs. Will be
removed in 19.10.0.