An issue with upgrades to 19.04.0 has been identified that may cause existing backends to get set to an
unknown state. That issue is resolved in 19.04.1.
Changes since v19.01.0
- Fixed panic if no aggregates are assigned to an ONTAP SVM.
- Kubernetes: Updated CSI driver for 1.0 spec and Kubernetes 1.13. (Alpha release - unsupported)
- Kubernetes: Allow Trident to start if one or more backend drivers fail to initialize.
- Kubernetes: Fixed Trident to install on Kubectl 1.14. (Issue #241)
- Trident driver for NetApp Cloud Volumes Service in AWS.
- Kubernetes: Import pre-existing volumes using the
aws-cvsdrivers. (Issue #74)
- Kubernetes: Added support for Kubernetes 1.14.
- Kubernetes: Updated etcd to v3.3.12.