Changes since v18.07.0
- Modified log messages about ONTAP media types not associated with performance classes (Issue #158).
- Docker: Resolved issue where containers might not restart after restarting Docker (Issue #160).
- Added ability to set snapshotReserve in backend config files, volume creation options, and PVC annotations (Issue #43).
- Added ability to limit the size of requested volumes.
- Added ability to limit the ONTAP Aggregate usage percentage (Issue #64).
- Added ability to limit the ONTAP Flexvol size for the ontap-nas-economy driver (Issue #141).
- Kubernetes: Added support for expanding NFS Persistent Volumes (Issue #21).
- Kubernetes: Modified Trident installer to do most of its work in a pod.
- Kubernetes: Updated etcd to v3.3.9 and client-go to v9.0.0.
- Docker: Trident's support for Docker EE 2.0's UCP access control will be removed in the
v19.01 release, replaced by the native Kubernetes access control support in
Docker EE 2.1 and beyond. The
will be deprecated and will not be needed in order to install or uninstall Trident.