Changes since v17.07.0
- tridentctl correctly handles larger payloads using chunked encoding.
- Trident installs correctly in a Kubernetes pod with E-series and ONTAP SAN.
- Trident allows periods in PVC names (Issue #40).
- Fixed issue where ONTAP NAS volumes were not mountable immediately
after creation when using load-sharing mirrors for the SVM root
volume (Issue #44).
- Controller serial numbers are reported by the REST interface and tridentctl.
- tridentctl logs can display launcher and ephemeral logs, and it can create a
- Added ontap-nas-economy driver (Issue #2).