Here’s what’s new in Lawnchair 11.0 Alpha 6:
- accent color customization with 12 presets and an option to use the system accent color
- an option to hide icon labels from the Home Screen
- an option to hide the status bar from the Home Screen
- an option to turn off wallpaper scrolling on the Home Screen
- an option to hide the top shadow from the Home Screen
- the ability to change the theme manually
- support for dynamic icons for clock and calendar apps
- if Lawnchair is connected to QuickSwitch, options to change the card corner radius and the position of the Clear All button in Recents
Additionally, this release
- shortens the time the Home Screen takes to reload after Settings are closed;
- allows up to 10 columns in the Dock and the App Drawer, and up to 10 columns and rows on the Home Screen;
- uses root access for Double-Tap to Sleep on rooted devices; and
- refines the design of Settings.
Thanks go to @AirOne70 and @HuixingWong for their contributions.