This is mainly a Bugfixing release.
Noteworthy for updates from 1.x:
- Authorization now takes place in your system's default browser. After logging in and accepting the terms of your account, it redirects to "localhost" (with changing ports). It then states, that you can close this window (= tab) now.
- OneDrive-Accounts have to be deleted and recreated. Sync all offline-files before deleting your account!
- Dropbox-Accounts have to be re-authenticated
- #283 Port range for redirect URI calculated wrong
- #281 OneDrive cannot be accessed anymore
- #280 Exception: Proxy Authentication required
KeePass 2.48.1 or newer is required now (was 2.43).
Micrososft .Net 4.6.1 is required now (was 4.5.2).
Amazon Drive support has been dropped.
New Provider: Azure Blob and File storage - thanks to J. Peitsch (@spacedee)
Amazon S3: S3-Compatible providers can be used now (e. g. Wasabi, HiDrive S3, Ionos S3, Backblaze B2, MinIO)
- #244 Feature Request: nonAWS S3
- #203 Adding Azure blob and file storage
- #154 New Provider: BackBlaze B2
- #130 Add Support to Provider Wasabi (would be included as S3 Compatible)
- #246 Remove Amazon Drive support
- #241 [Google Drive] Cannot Authorize (browser not supported) bug
- #227 "Couldn't sign you in" GDrive error bug
- #212 Can't connect to google drive account
- #179 [Dropbox] [Google Drive] Open from Cloud Drive only list partial content
- #196 HiDrive: Saving to root folder throws exception
- #89 Reimplement Account Authentication not using internal Web Browser
- Updated Dependencies (AWS, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive)
- Using KeePass 2.48.1 now
- Using .Net 4.6.1 now