KeePass 2.48.1 or newer is required now (was 2.43).
Micrososft .Net 4.6.1 is required now (was 4.5.2).
Amazon Drive support has been dropped.
New Provider: Azure Blob and File storage - thanks to J. Peitsch (@spacedee)
Amazon S3: S3-Compatible providers can be used now (e. g. Wasabi, HiDrive S3, Ionos S3, Backblaze B2, MinIO)
- #244 Feature Request: nonAWS S3
- #203 Adding Azure blob and file storage
- #154 New Provider: BackBlaze B2
- #130 Add Support to Provider Wasabi (would be included as S3 Compatible)
- #246 Remove Amazon Drive support
- #241 [Google Drive] Cannot Authorize (browser not supported) bug
- #227 "Couldn't sign you in" GDrive error bug
- #212 Can't connect to google drive account
- #179 [Dropbox] [Google Drive] Open from Cloud Drive only list partial content
- #196 HiDrive: Saving to root folder throws exception
- #89 Reimplement Account Authentication not using internal Web Browser
- Updated Dependencies (AWS, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive)
- Using KeePass 2.48.1 now
- Using .Net 4.6.1 now