This is mainly a bug-fixing release.
KeePass 2.40 or newer is required now (was 2.35).
Default Storage Location for settings is now in User's Roaming AppData instead of User's Local AppData.
- #90 Update OnHelpMeChooseAccountStorage uri
- #96 default folder did not create automatically
- #103 Caching database makes KeePass non-portable
- #113 Adjust account storage location
- #122 Fixes syntax in donation text
- #138 Simple Spelling Correction
- #141 Incompatible with KeePass 2.40
- Updated Dependencies (AWS, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive)