This release brings two new features: Offline-Caching and Simple Automatic Backup.
KeePass 2.35 or newer is required now (was 2.31).
Micrososft .Net 4.5.2 is required now (was 4.5.1).
- #5 Cache databases for disconnected (offline) usage
- #61 Simple Automatic Backup (Remote and/or Local)
- Activated experimental Amazon Drive support
- #58 Amazon S3: Cannot save/write database file to root of bucket
- #63 KeePass tray menu disabled and window restoration fails when account creation is canceled
- #68 Ctrl+Alt+A Gives Error cannot access disposed object "DonationForm"
- #74 Google Drive Authentication failed
- #77 OneDrive: Microsoft.Graph.ServiceException
- #62 Allow pasting in the embedded browser
- #72 IconHelper leaves unsed API allocated memory - Completely removed IconHelper
- Updated Dependencies
- Replaced Micrososft OneDriveSDK with GraphSDK
- Using .Net 4.5.2 now