4.28.0 - 2021-05-28
- Added a Call configuration check to ensure the SDK is not configured to use SDP Semantic 'Plan-B' with a Chrome version that no longer supports it.
- Please be aware that SDP Semantic 'Plan-B' is being deprecated. It is only supported on Chrome and only prior to version M93.
- Fixed a Call issue on Chrome where remote video tracks would not be ended when the remote participant removed them from the Call in certain scenarios.
- This issue still exists on non-Chromium based browsers for the time being.
- Fixed a Call issue where a Call would sometimes be Cancelled after answering in slow-start scenarios.
- Fixed a Call issue where a Call would be slow to enter Cancelled state after it was handled on a separate device.
- Fixed a few documentation issues to clarify some information.
- Clarified the information retrieved from the
- Clarified a usage example for the Call History
- Clarified that only locally set CustomParameters are stored on a Call. Please see the
- Fixed a Proxy issue where SDK version verification occurred for every message rather than only during initialization.
- Fixed a Proxy issue where errors when creating local media were not handled the same way as non-Proxy mode.
v4.29.0-beta.690, v4.29.0-beta.689, v4.29.0-beta.688...