4.27.0 - 2021-04-30
- Added Call identification to received SIP Event notifications.
- Improved the logging of SDP handler functions.
DEBUG mode and lower, each SDP handler function applied to the SDP and the changes that may have resulted.
- The final SDP is logged with all of the changes that have been applied.
- The entire report is logged to the console in YAML format.
- Added a Proxy feature to verify that the versions of the two SDKs are the same.
- Remote initialization will fail if they are not.
- Added the
request:error event trigger on authorization credential issues.
- Changed how
destroy is used to prevent errors when destroying inside an event.
- Fix issue where the app isn't notified and subscription isn't removed when the websocket connection is lost and
autoReconnect is set to false in configuration.
- Fixed an issue where minimizing the SDK caused an error.
- Added handling websocket error and close scenarios instead of waiting for the heartbeat to fail to either retry connection or just notify the app and clean up subscription.
- Fixed hmacToken authentication issue where other REST request will not work after subscription.
- Added missing 'Call API:' logs to call plugin api interface.
v4.29.0-beta.690, v4.29.0-beta.689, v4.29.0-beta.688...