4.24.0 - 2021-01-29
- Added explicit warning around the connectivity plugin when using
pingIntervalis ignored when the server is responsible for pings. This has been made more explicit now.
- Updated Logging tutorial to download logs in NDJSON format.
- Updated error messages when an action is performed on an invalid call state.
- Fixed issue where Kandy.js would ignore a new track if it had the same id as another track on another peer.
- Fixed a Call issue where the "to" address of a joined call would be incorrect in some scenarios for the user who performed the join.
- Fixed a Call issue where the
remoteParticipantinformation of a joined call would not be updated for the users who did not perform the join.