4.22.0 - 2020-11-27
- Added SDK metadata to
call:statsReceived event's payload.
- Minor documentation fixes.
- Fixed issue where proxy doesn't explicitely serialize data being passed through it. Solves an issue with Electron 9+.
- Update the Call
MediaConstraint format description to include the "direct value" approach.
- Fix the Voicemail
fetch API description to mention the correct event emitted.
- Fixed an issue where we weren't retrieving the availables services from
- Fixed a Call issue where DSCP markings were not being applied on the media traffic while in proxy mode.
- Fixed issue where call is not successfully put on hold if only one side is sharing video.
- Added some robustness around processing notifications when we can't find an associated call. Instead of throwing an exception, now we log a warning and continue.
- Fixed issue where the user subscription was being removed if internet connectivity was lost for too long.
call.getStats Call API to return a Promise, so that caller can get the report of the call as part of invoking this API.
v4.29.0-beta.690, v4.29.0-beta.689, v4.29.0-beta.688...