This release has been deemed stable enough to warrant version 1.0.
- Added a setup wizard on first run of this new version.
- Added the ability to import accounts from an Android device (experimental).
- Added the ability to re-login to your Steam account, if you change your password or something else.
- Added a copy button for the steam guard login code.
- Added an application icon thanks to @Top-Cat.
- Added a tray icon for easy launching of confirmations and copying of login code.
- Added an optional popup form when new confirmations are received (enable in settings).
- Added a search box for the accounts list.
- Added a way to re-arrange accounts. (Press CTRL + UP or CTRL + DOWN to move them)
- Added a menu item to reload session, use this if your trade confirmations window starts showing blank.
- Fixed some instances where the application would hang while loading some things. This is still an occasional problem and should be fixed in later releases.
- Lots of bug fixes! Anything left over is most likely bugs from https://github.com/geel9/SteamAuth
Note: this release does not support family view. To view confirmations or add your account you must remove family view from your account.