- Drop Python 2.7 and Python 3.4 support. (#91)
- Upgrade minimal pandas version to 0.23.
- Simplify the use of all cpus in parallel mode. (#102)
- Store large example datasets in user home folder or use environment variable. Before, example datasets were stored in the package. (see issue #42) (#92)
- Add support to write and read annotation files for recordlinkage ANNOTATOR. See the docs and https://github.com/J535D165/recordlinkage-annotator for more information.
pandas.MultiIndexobjects for newer versions of pandas (>0.24). (#103)
- Fix totals for pandas.MultiIndex input on confusion matrix and accuracy metrics. (see issue #84) (#109)
- Initialize Compare with (a list of) features (Bug). (#124)
- Various updates in relation to deprecation warnings in third-party libraries such as sklearn, pandas and networkx.