Please read documentation here : https://github.com/HolographicWings/TOTK-Mods-collection/blob/main/README.md
To download : go to `assets` on the bottom of this post.
Other useful mods:[Xbox / Steam Deck UI + Blackscreenfix] by Alerion921
[Playstation UI + Blackscreenfix] by Alerion921
[Amiibo Anti-RNG] by JordanBTucker
- Number of frames used for averaging correlates to target framerate now (should make FPS++30 feel consistent with FPS++60)
- Some logic slightly simplified
- Avoid a potential divide by zero error (due to entropy)
- Add an extra safety check, where the dynamic timestep will be skipped if you hitch for an unusually long period of time
- Improve unlocked fps behavior
- Behavior while performance is improving is potentially smoother. Tell me how this feels!
Click to view how to use the lazy packFollow this guide to configure Yuzu correctly for Tears of the Kingdom.
Install Tears of the Kingdom Patch 1.1.0.
Decide on a framerate. 30 or 60?
Decide on a resolution. 720p, 1080, 1440p, 4K or 8K?
Decide if you want to use the Nintendo controller UI, or a UI mod, such as the Xbox and Playstation mods linked above.
Take this pack as an example:
1.1.0 - Lazy Pack - 60 FPS - 720P 1X - 1440P 2X - 4K 3X - 8K 6X - scaling - UI Mod compatible
- This patch features 60 FPS.
- It scales between 720p, 1440p, 4K and 8K, depending on what resolution scaling you choose in Yuzu's graphics settings, as shown in picture 7 in the guide below, for reference.
- And it features compatibility with UI controller mods, such as the Xbox or Playstation mods linked above.
If you were to decide to target 30 FPS, 1080p, and you would like the Steam Deck UI, you should choose:
1.1.0 - Lazy Pack - 30 FPS - 1080P 1X scaling - UI Mod compatible
And, if you were to decide to play on a beefy 1080p PC at 60 FPS, using your Switch Pro controller, and you would like the Normal, Nintendo controller UI, you should choose:
1.1.0 - Lazy Pack - 60 FPS - 1080P 1X scaling
The non-compatible versions contain Blackscreen-fix, which is incompatible with UI mods.
Click to view the patches included in the lazy pack
// Credit: @Wollnashorn
// Force bilinear terrain samplers to be trilinear
// Set mipmap filter to nearest on shadow map sampler
// Credit: @marethyu
// Credit: @chucksfeedandseed
// Disable Dynamic Resolution
// Disable FSR sharpening filter
// Shadow Resolution set to 1024
// FXAA disabled
// LOD fix
// Credit: @Patchanon
// Disable FSR up/downscaling
// Disable LOD reduction when framerate dips
// 1080p with broken ambient occlusion above 1x scaling
// Credit: @Somerandompeople
// SOURCED FROM https://gbatemp.net/download/loz-tears-of-the-kingdom-20fps-30fps-60fps-patch.37996/
// 30/60 FPS++
// Credit: @ChanseyIsTheBest
// Docked 720p
Click to view version history :v1.6.1 : - Replaced the 1008p FXAA on/off mods with FSR and DynRes disabled for a new method that should be safer and less stressful on the GPU. - Deleted some more outdated/useless mods. - Changed some file names to be clearer.
- Changed Mods organisation to be more streamlined
- Deleted some outdated/useless mods
- Changed the name formatting so mods are displayed by version correctly when opening the files.
- Replaced buggy FXAA disable mod with new version. Make sure to download the specific one for your game version.
- Updated FPS++ to v0.4.3.1
- Added Cutscene-fix patches for game versions 1.0.0 and 1.1.1
- Updated LOD Patch to work with 1.1.1
- Renamed to "Graphics - Disable LOD Quality Reduction"
- Removed "improve LOD" code that was proven as a placebo
- Added 30fps version of FPS++.
- Added new 1008p Mod that includes disable FSR and disable dynamic res built in, with a choice of FXAA on or off
- Renamed 1026p Mod to indicate a minor visual bug
- Updated FPS++, now fix cinematics
- Fixed Shadow mods names
- Fixed 60fps v4 mod don't working with 1.0.0 and 1.1.1
- Renamed Potato Patches to Lazy Packs.
- Updated several mods to be compatible with 1.0.0 and 1.1.1.
- Updated Dynamic FPS.
- Added FPS+++ and DOF Remover.
- Added 1026p resolution mods.
- Fixed some missings in new combo packs.
New series of combo patches - "Lazy Packs"!A single patch containing all patches that you want
Simply choose a "lazy pack" with the desired resolution, framerate, and UI mod compatibility. UI compatibility means that the patch is compatible with mods such as the Xbox UI mod above. Otherwise, blackscreenfix is enabled in the non-compatible versions, for use with normal Nintendo UI.
Updated guide! Click the fourth, bottom arrow in this release post to see
- Added Cheat - Durability (10x) Mod
- Updated "1.1.0 - FPS - 60fps v3 - BUGGY" with cutscene-fix compatibility fixes.
- Updated "Combo - 60fps v3 + DynamicFPS v1.3 - OLD" with cutscene-fix compatibility fixes.
- Updated "Combo - 60fps v3 + DynamicFPS v1.41 - NEW" with cutscene-fix compatibility fixes.
- Renamed "1.1.0 - FPS - 60fps v3 - BUGGY" to "1.1.0 - FPS - 60fps v3.7.2, now cutscene-fix compatible"
- Renamed "1.1.0 - Combo - 60fps v3 + DynamicFPS v1.31 - OLD" to "1.1.0 - Combo - 60fps v3 + DynamicFPS v1.31 + Cutscene-Fix - OLD"
- Renamed "1.1.0 - Combo - 60fps v3 + DynamicFPS v1.41 - NEW" to 1.1.0 - "Combo - 60fps v3.7.2 + DynamicFPS v1.41 + Cutscene-Fix - NEW"
- Added Combo - 120fps v3 + DynamicFPS v1.41 Mod
- Added Cutscene-Fix Mod
- Added Over 30FPS Blackscreen Fix Mod
- Added Anisotropic Filtering Fix
- Updated DynamicFPS to 1.41
- Splited FSR Downscaling and Sharpening remover into 2 different mods
- Updated FSR Sharpening remover
- Updated FXAA remover
- Updated LOD Reduction disabler
- Removed VisualFixes Combo, use splited mods instead
- Removed Potato Patch Combo that don't really increase performances, use splited mods instead
- Edited documentation about Shadow mods, please read
- Updated DynamicFPS mod from 1.31 to 1.4.
- Added 360p Mod and Light pack and Unlimited FPS Combo mod, read the documentation to setup correctly.
- Added 30/60fps + Dynamic FPS Combo mods.
- Added 18:9 and 16:10 Experimental Ratio mods.
- Experimental 21:9 and 32:9 mods, read informations on the main page : https://github.com/HolographicWings/TOTK-Mods-collection.
- "Potato Patch" by Hoverbike, a collection of patches, is the only patch you need. Just enable it, along with the TOTK 1.1.0 update, and you're off to the races.
- Main release.
New installation guide (from 1.4.4)