Please read documentation here : https://github.com/HolographicWings/TOTK-Mods-collection/blob/main/README.md
Click here to download the mod archive .zip
Other useful mods:[Xbox UI + Blackscreenfix] by Alerion921
[Playstation UI + Blackscreenfix] by Alerion921
[Steam Deck UI] by Fayaz
[Amiibo Anti-RNG] by JordanBTucker
The garden of potato patches has returned!A single patch containing all patches that you want
Simply choose a potato patch with the desired resolution, framerate, and UI mod compatibility. UI compatibility means that the patch is compatible with mods such as the Xbox UI mod above. Otherwise, blackscreenfix is enabled in the non-compatible versions, for use with normal Nintendo UI.
Updated guide! Click the fourth, bottom arrow in this release post to see
Click to view how to use the potato patchesFollow the guide at the bottom to configure Yuzu correctly for Tears of the Kingdom.
Install Tears of the Kingdom Patch 1.1.0.
Decide on a framerate. 30 or 60?
Decide on a resolution. 720p, 1080, 1440p, 4K or 8K?
Decide if you want to use the Nintendo controller UI, or a UI mod, such as the Xbox and Playstation mods linked above.
Take this patch as an example:
1.1.0 - Potato Patch - 60 FPS - 720P 1X - 1440P 2X - 4K 3X - 8K 6X - scaling - UI Mod compatible
- This patch features 60 FPS.
- It scales between 720p, 1440p, 4K and 8K, depending on what resolution scaling you choose in Yuzu's graphics settings, as shown in picture 7 in the guide below, for reference.
- And it features compatibility with UI controller mods, such as the Xbox or Playstation mods linked above.
If you were to decide to target 30 FPS, 1080p, and you would like the Steam Deck UI, you should choose:
1.1.0 - Potato Patch - 30 FPS - 1080P 1X scaling - UI Mod compatible
And, if you were to decide to play on a beefy 1080p PC at 60 FPS, using your Switch Pro controller, and you would like the Normal, Nintendo controller UI, you should choose:
1.1.0 - Potato Patch - 60 FPS - 1080P 1X scaling
The non-compatible versions contain Blackscreen-fix, which is incompatible with UI mods.
Click to view the patches included in the potato garden
// Credit: @Wollnashorn
// Force bilinear terrain samplers to be trilinear
// Set mipmap filter to nearest on shadow map sampler
// Credit: @marethyu
// Credit: @chucksfeedandseed
// Disable Dynamic Resolution
// Disable FSR sharpening filter
// Shadow Resolution set to 1024
// FXAA disabled
// LOD fix
// DynamicFPS v1.41
// Credit: @Patchanon
// Disable FSR up/downscaling
// Disable LOD reduction when framerate dips
// 1080p with broken ambient occlusion above 1x scaling
// 30/60 FPS SOURCED FROM https://gbatemp.net/download/loz-tears-of-the-kingdom-20fps-30fps-60fps-patch.37996/
// Special thanks to @chucksfeedandseed
// Fixes the video playback issues when played over 60fps.
// Credit: @ChanseyIsTheBest
// Docked 720p
Click to view version history :
- Added Cheat - Durability (10x) Mod
- Updated "1.1.0 - FPS - 60fps v3 - BUGGY" with cutscene-fix compatibility fixes.
- Updated "Combo - 60fps v3 + DynamicFPS v1.3 - OLD" with cutscene-fix compatibility fixes.
- Updated "Combo - 60fps v3 + DynamicFPS v1.41 - NEW" with cutscene-fix compatibility fixes.
- Renamed "1.1.0 - FPS - 60fps v3 - BUGGY" to "1.1.0 - FPS - 60fps v3.7.2, now cutscene-fix compatible"
- Renamed "1.1.0 - Combo - 60fps v3 + DynamicFPS v1.31 - OLD" to "1.1.0 - Combo - 60fps v3 + DynamicFPS v1.31 + Cutscene-Fix - OLD"
- Renamed "1.1.0 - Combo - 60fps v3 + DynamicFPS v1.41 - NEW" to 1.1.0 - "Combo - 60fps v3.7.2 + DynamicFPS v1.41 + Cutscene-Fix - NEW"
- Added Combo - 120fps v3 + DynamicFPS v1.41 Mod
- Added Cutscene-Fix Mod
- Added Over 30FPS Blackscreen Fix Mod
v1.4.1 : Added Anisotropic Filtering Fix
- Updated DynamicFPS to 1.41
- Splited FSR Downscaling and Sharpening remover into 2 different mods
- Updated FSR Sharpening remover
- Updated FXAA remover
- Updated LOD Reduction disabler
- Removed VisualFixes Combo, use splited mods instead
- Removed Potato Patch Combo that don't really increase performances, use splited mods instead
- Edited documentation about Shadow mods, please read
v1.3 : Updated DynamicFPS mod from 1.31 to 1.4.
v1.2.3 : Added 360p Mod and Light pack and Unlimited FPS Combo mod, read the documentation to setup correctly.
v1.2.2 : Added 30/60fps + Dynamic FPS Combo mods.
v1.2.1 : Added 18:9 and 16:10 Experimental Ratio mods.
v1.2 : Experimental 21:9 and 32:9 mods, read informations on the main page : https://github.com/HolographicWings/TOTK-Mods-collection.
v1.1 : "Potato Patch" by Hoverbike, a collection of patches, is the only patch you need. Just enable it, along with the TOTK 1.1.0 update, and you're off to the races.
v1.0 : Main release.
New installation guide (from 1.4.4)