This release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Support for adding sidecar containers into the driver and executor pods (#478).
- Support for requesting GPUs (#509).
- Support for specifying hostNetwork for the driver and executor pods (#510).
- Support for specifying node selectors at pod level (#504).
- Support for specifying DNS config options for the driver and executor pods (#519).
- Changed the way driver pod status is checked (#506). The operator now sets the name of the driver pod while submitting an application to run and uses the name to get the driver pod instead of listing the Spark pods and filter out the driver pod.
- Changed the type of the driver UI service from NodePort to ClusterIP (#520).
- Other fixes and documentation enhancements.