Version 1.5.0 Release Notes
- Cloud Run local development: Develop Cloud Run applications locally using minikube clusters with the newly added Run and Debug on Cloud Run Emulator commands.
- Expanded CRD support: Cloud Code has expanded CRD support to include validation, documentation on hover, and code completions for hundreds of popular Kubernetes Custom Resources.
- Buildpacks support: Choose how you build your images with Cloud Code's builder options of Docker and newly supported addition, Google Cloud buildpacks.
- Auto-generate configuration experience for existing K8s apps: The auto-generation configuration UI you encounter when using an existing application with Cloud Code now allows you to specify all available build and configuration settings.
- Improved New Application UI: Create a new application easily with the updated New Application UI which uses the system file picker to help you quickly place new files in a familiar way. You can rename the new application folder through your system file.
We have made great progress in improving the usability and reliability of the product by fixing issues across the Cloud Code tool chain as part of this release.