The biggest change in the version is the move from .NET Framework to .NET Core.
The installer will, as usual, take care of downloading and installing the framework SoundSwitch needs to run with (.NET Core 3.1.4).
Also, for people that had SoundSwitch crash at Windows start, this should fix it for good.
Lastly, the old HotKey text box has been re-enabled, it should fix issue with people and 4K resolutions.
- When setting profile using an application, let the user choose if the default audio device is changed too #458
- Better error message when launching second instance of SoundSwitch #456
- SoundSwitch crashes on startup: Can't get information about running process for Profile Feature #455
- Crash after booting up PC: When using Profile feature and the audio device isn't connected #457
- Move to use .NET Core #453
Merged pull requests:
- Upgrade issues: Installer fails to start SW. Hotkey not functional after starting manually #447
- app crash new beta 5.1.0 #446
- Recognize re-connected devices as the same as before #444
- Keybind not working, crashing when trying to edit keybind. #443
- cra<sh #438