Hotfixes are so much cooler than regular fixes:
- Regular fixes are slow, hotfixes are quick to come
- Fixing something is admitting your mistakes, hotfixing is proving you care
- Fixes bore you with long changelogs, hotfixes get straight to the point
- You can't say 'hotfix' without 'hot', and hot is cool 😎
At AdGuard, we respect coolness, that's why we only hotfix. In this one, we address a couple of bugs from v0.103.
- Several UI issues: #1926 #1934 #1927 #1922 #1916 #1921
- Dashboard is loading very slowly when there are many IP/CIDR in the "Disallowed clients" list #1920
- Fix DNS rewrites behavior for AAAA rewrites: #1918
Have a good weekend everyone!