This release add new devices compatible with OMG (in particular BLE ones) and a new way of developing/uploading OpenMQTTGateway -> Platformio, which will enable an easier development and configuration.
Added to that the ESP32 earns 2 important functionnalities:
- wifimanager, now several esp32 binary are provided enabling to flash directly without modifying the code.
- the compatibility with IRremoteESP8266 (enabling now to send and receive IR with ESP32)
- Platformio compatibility
- Fastled compatibility
- ESP32 wifi manager compatibility
- Add of on demand BLE scans and settable interval
- Mijia cleargrass and clock integration LYWDS02
- Memory consumption optimization
- IRRemoteESP8266 library update to 2.6.3
- Add of RF protocol Mertik Maxitrol G6R-H4T1
- Add of hexadecimal publication and reception for IR
- In certain case IR sending was causing an ESP restart
- wifi and mqtt disconnections handling improvments
- avoid the value reset with home assistant
Thanks to all the contributors and among others:
And all who submitted good issues, feedback and wiki improvments.