- Improve the error when attempting to get the absolute path for a workspace
file reference of
- Fix ASCII .xcodeproj serialization with Xcode 7.3.
- Ensure that new targets have the right build settings for custom build
- Depend upon CLAide 1.0.
- Add accessors for working with Environment Variables in
- Add method to create new variant groups (groups for localized versions of
the same file).
- Added target type for TV application extensions.
- Added .hxx to the list of recognized header file extensions.
- Added basic
Xcodeproj::WorkspaceAPIs to support groups.
- Added a helper to set the deployment target on a target based on its
- Added support for projects tracking if they have been modified.
- The plist serializer can now be switched to different implementations,
which will get autoloaded on-demand.
- Simply requiring
xcodeprojon a ruby installation without the
will not cause an exception -- that exception has been delayed until actually
attempting to serialize / load a plist file.
- Avoid duplicating settings with multiple values in common when merging.
- Avoid duplicating settings with common prefixes when merging.
- Escape XML entities in project names when writing workspace.
- Serialized configs will now have a trailing newline appended.