#new_static_libraryhas been replaced by the more versatile
- [XCScheme] Overhauled interface to support multiple targets.
- [PBXGroup] renamed
#add_system_frameworknow adds the system frameworks
relative to the developer directory. Xcode behaviour is following: if the
target has the same SDK of the project it adds the reference relative to the
SDK root otherwise the reference is added relative to the Developer
directory. This can create confusion or duplication of the references of
frameworks linked by iOS and OS X targets. For this reason the new Xcodeproj
behaviour is to add the frameworks in a subgroup according to the platform.
The method will also honor the SDK version of the target if available
(otherwise the last known version is used).
- [Project] The project can now recreate it schemes from scratch and optionally
- Added support for booleans in the C extension which handles Property list
- Improvements to the generation of new targets.
- [Project] Added possibility to specify the position of groups while sorting.
- [PBXGroup] Now defaults to sorting by name.
- [XCScheme] The string representation of schemes now closely matches Xcode
- [PBXGroup, PBXFileReference] Added
- [PBXGroup] Added
- [AbstractTarget] Add #sdk_version.
- Added default build settings to new projects according to Xcode defaults.