- Added support for Xcode 5.
ARCHSoption is not set anymore and will use Xcode’s defaults. This
fixes the build and archive issue with the new
- The default of the
ONLY_ACTIVE_ARCHsetting has changed to
Debugconfiguration. This means that if this is a static library,
the application that links the library in will have to make the same
adjustment, or the build will fail.
#add_system_frameworkhas been removed in favor of
- [Command] Added new subcommand
sort, to sort projects from the command
line. This command is useful for sorting projects as well to easy comparison
of existing projects.
- [Project::Object] Added
- [Project] Added
- [Project::ObjectList] Added
- [PBXNativeTarget] Improve
#add_dependencyto avoid duplicates.
- [PBXNativeTarget] Added
- [PBXFileReference, PBXGroup] Added
- [PBXGroup] Added
- [AbstractBuildPhase] Added
- [Command] Fixed opening existing projects.
- [GroupableHelper] Improved handling of ambiguous parents.
- Decode XML entities in project paths when reading workspace files. This
prevents double-encoding the entities (for example,
&apos;) when writing
- Fix C-ext memory leak by closing and releasing the CFWriteStream used to write
projects when done.