- Support has been added for CockroachDB (https://github.com/cockroachdb/cockroach) as an alternative DB option. A blog post with more details and getting started can be found here http://blog.flowable.org/2019/07/10/getting-started-with-flowable-and-cockroachdb. The full list of changes can be found here https://github.com/flowable/flowable-engine/pull/1716
- Extracted the event subscription logic from the BPMN engine into a service (similar to the variable and job service for example), so that event subscriptions can also be used from the CMMN engine and possibly other engines in the future.
- The manual sql scripts that can be found in the distro download are updated to include convenient scripts that will update and create the engines in one sql script.
- Various small bugfixes and improvements all around.
- Added support for BPMN escalation events.
- Added support to listen to signal events in a CMMN case model. This enables more options to interact from a BPMN process instance with a CMMN case instance.
- Added ‘available condition’ to CMMN event listeners (e.g. user or timer event listener) to guard precisely when an event listener becomes available. See the documentation for examples.