- Removed support for iOS 8.
- Add support for modal view controller presentation using
SwiftMessagesSeguecustom segue subclass. Try it out in the “View Controllers” section of the Demo app. In addition to the class documentation, more can be found in the View Controllers readme.
- Update nib files to be more visually consistent with iPhone X:
CornerRoundingView, which provides configurable corner rounding using squircles (the smoother method of rounding corners that you see on app icons). Nib files that feature rounded corners have their
backgroundViewassigned to a
roundsLeadingCornersoption to dynamically round only the leading corners of the view when presented from top or bottom (a feature used for the tab-style layouts).
- Increased the default corner radius to 20. Corner radius can be changed by either modifying the nib file or
- Reworked the
MarginAdjustableto improve configurability of layout margins.
- Add rubber-banding to the interactive dismissal gesture. Rubber banding is automatically applied for views where
backgroundViewis inset from the message view’s edges.
hideDurationproperties to the
Animatorprotocol (with default implementation that returns
nil). These values enable animations to work for view controller presentation.
- #202 bodyLabel should set textAlignment to .natural
- #200 Automatic Presentation Context Broken
- Fix default value of