Google v7.7.4 changes
Nov 09, 2016: v7.7.4
- Using new possibleLengthInfo to decide whether a short number is the right
length or not. This could result in more specific results; whereas before, a
number from length 3 to length 6 may have been deemed possible, now we may
exclude a number of length 5.
- Add hash (#) as a diallable character. Numbers with # in them will no longer
have formatting applied in formatInOriginalFormat, and
normalizeDiallableCharsOnly now retains the # symbol.
- getExampleNumberForNonGeoEntity has been changed to look at the specific
number types, not just the generalDesc, for the example numbers.
- Updated phone metadata for region code(s): AD, AE, IN, IR, MU, MV, NG, PG
- Updated short number metadata for region code(s): NL, SN
- New geocoding data for country calling code(s):
960 (en), 1249 (en), 1343 (en), 1579 (en), 1581 (en)
- Updated geocoding data for country calling code(s):
1782 (en), 1867 (en), 1902 (en)
- Updated carrier data for country calling code(s):
91 (en), 234 (en), 971 (en)