This release allows to share a pre-filled silence form via a link. Shareable link can be found at the bottom of silence form after expanding it.
Clicking on a “muted” button on inhibited alert will open a modal with the list of inhibiting alerts.
Silence form will always use current set of filters by default (see #1902).
- #1913 - feat(api): expose alert fingerprint in the API response
- #1912 - chore(ui): tweak silence form style
- #1911 - chore(ui): upgrade all 3rd party dependencies
- #1908 - fix(ui): cancel debounced calls in useEffect cleanup
- #1906 - feat(ui): allow sharing pre-filled silence form via a link
- #1905 - fix(ui): check if request was canceled on slow body read
- #1903 - fix(ui): fix outline on focused history dropdown
- #1902 - feat(ui): always use current filters as default silence matchers
- #1900 - chore(ui): upgrade all 3rd party dependencies