This version brings 5 new rules:
- Rule S1940: Boolean checks should not be inverted new-rule #973
- Rule S2737: “catch” clauses should do more than rethrow common-rule new-rule #951
- Rule S1479: “switch” statements should not have too many “case” clauses common-rule new-rule #945
- Rule S1192: String literals should not be duplicated common-rule new-rule #943
- Rule S2428: Object literal syntax should be used new-rule #699
Note that starting from this version SonarJS requires Node.js to be available during execution.