Ah, we finally reached 1.0.0! Other than the official christening of a major version, there’s mostly smaller code changes from v0.10.0. From here on out, we’ll be following semantic versioning rules like Nimble.
This release is intended to work with Xcode 8.1 / Swift 3.
- Fix bug where test modules with spaces failed to run tests
- Remove dependency on Nimble for Swift Package Manager
- Add version table for Quick / Nimble versions to Swift versions in README
- Update docs for testing with mocks / doubles
- Update function prototypes for shared examples
- Update docs for setting up with Xcode
- Add section about who uses Quick. Feel free to add yourself or add a testimonial!
- Add shared examples documentation in zh-cn (Chinese)
- Add behavioral testing in pt-BR (Portuguese)
- Add README in pt-BR (Portuguese)
See the documentation directory for a list of languages or contribute one!
Thanks to @takecian, @ikesyo, @pedrovereza, @CodingItWrong, @istx25, @MP0w, @wongzigii, @rastersize, @marciok and the many contributors leading up to 1.0.0! 👏🏽